fredag 27 maj 2011

Intervju med Tristan Garner för kväll...


TristanGarner 2
Who is Tristan Garner in short?
Answer -I’m Dj and producer from Paris France, I’m 25 years old, but a music
lover for years now!
What three words are best used to describe your style?
Answer -Progressive, Tribal, Club!!
What signifies a great gig to you?
Amswer -It doesn’t matter what the capacity of the club is, it’s all about
the vibe in it!
You’ve been to Stockholm before. What’s the best thing with Sweden except
Solidaritet of course?
Answer – You know I lived in Linköping one year to finish my studies, and
every weekend I moved to Stockholm. I really love the Swedes and their
culture because they are real trend makers in every genre: art, fashion and
electronic music of course.
What elements should a track contain to make it great?
Answer -I think a good track have to be really simple. You have to keep in
mind we produce music for club first, that’s the key! A great lead melody
combined with a good beat. You know all the best track I’ve made were
produced in one night only!
What can we expect from your gig at Solidaritet on Friday the 27th and what
do you expect from Stockholm?
Answer – You know I’m the king of edits lol! So get ready for lot’s of new
materials including new tracks, new remixes and of course bootlegs! So get
ready!
What are your plans for the summer?
Answer -I got a really crazy schedule this year. Many gigs all over Europe +
a Canada tour. But i think I’ll take some free days in Ibiza with friends.
Av: Fi Lindfors & Jonas Lichter

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar